We invite you to discover the beauty and tranquility of Inniswood Metro Gardens. Please help us protect and maintain the Gardens for all of our many visitors by observing the following:
- Pets are only allowed on the Chipmunk Chatter Trail and must be kept on a leash no longer than six feet at all times.
- The picnic area is located on the south side of the parking lot. Food may not be brought into the Gardens. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Stay on pathways, trails and mowed lawn areas. Do not walk in mulched or planted garden beds, climb trees, wade in water features or block pathways or trails.
- Please do not pick flowers, collect seeds or take cuttings of any plants.
- Recreational activities such as jogging, bicycling and rollerblading are only allowed outside of the Gardens
- For information about weddings and other ceremonies call 614.895.6216.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.